Friday, October 10, 2008

Forgiveness





I’ve been feeling down for a few days this last week, but you know what? I decided I’m not going to let it bother me anymore. Those people don't know me. They may think they do. But why should that matter? I forgive those who said hurtful things against me. We all have bad days once and a while. Sometimes we have bad weeks. Why should I hold a grudge against anyone for being human once and a while? I believe that God is far stronger than that.

So I let go and I move on. Life is too short to dwell in the past. Life is too short to dwell on the negative things. Life is too short to hold grudges. So today and I hope any day after I will focus on being a good person and helping others, regardless of what happens. After all, kindness is worth its weight in gold. My only hope is to all that read this message that they take to heart and do the same.

It is my desire to leave this world a better place than when I came. Even if it is just a few people in the end that my actions made a difference, it is well worth the effort. If everyone kept this as their goal, maybe just maybe we can make this world a better place together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write good inspiration stuff. God will make you happy.