Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a heads up

One of these days I'm thinking of changing the appearance of my blog... I'd like to see if it's possible to add some of my artwork as the background, which means I have to create some artwork...

When that change occurs depends on how motivated I am to get started. For those who like consistency, I felt like it is worth giving you the warning before I start messing around with my blog. That's a big if I can pull it off... I'm not savvy with CSS/html, but I'm sure I can find tutorials to tweak with....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I hope you don't mind. I checked out your website. I seen that you posted it on Medhelp. You are a very bright girl. Just reading your posts and your thoughts makes me happy. I have a little girl who just turned 8, and she has a learning disability. They haven't said "Aspergers", but she has all the symptoms of it. I'm just really happy to read that my daughter CAN lead a normal happy life. You are proof of that. Thankyou for allowing us to read your posts. It made me happy to know, my daughter can succeed. I hope I haven't offended you.
Have a nice Day...